As per Facebook’s condition and terms, it does not allow the users to change theirafter setting one. But this simple technic allows to do that. To change your username, you just have to deactivate . But don’t worry you will not loss any data, because you can re-activate on next log in. Follow the steps below.
- Go settings from on top right
- Click on ‘Security’
- Then click the option ‘Deactivate your account.’
- Give explanation as “Its temporary”.
- Then log in again with your email and password.
- Your account is re-activated.
- Go to account settings from the button on top right.
- Edit username.
- Done. Your account username is changed.